The General Partner or GP, being Du Val Capital Partners Limited, is the entity whois responsible for the day to day management of each Fund. The GP works on behalf of the Fund and is governed by its board of directors.
You can get started as an investor with any of the above Funds by scheduling a call.
One of our team will also be in touch with you to walk you through the process and verify any required information.
Investors will receive tax statements with details regardingtheir share of the relevant Fund’s taxable income.
The tax statements are provided to investors on an annual basis so that each investor can include relevant amounts on his or her tax return.
Furthermore, upon request, investors can receive financial statements, an annual project report; and quarterly reports.
Our goal is to finalise all financial reporting by March 31st of each year.
A person who is either:
- a Wholesale Investor (in terms of clause 3(2) or 36(b) of Schedule 1 of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013) and who has completed a Wholesale Investor Certificate; or
- an Eligible Investor Certificate(in terms of clause 41of Schedule 1 of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013) and who has completed a Eligible Investor Certificate; or
- a Small Offers Investor(in terms of clause 12 of Schedule 1 of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013) and who has completed a Small Offers Investor Certificate
Singapore(only for Du Val Mortgage Fund 16 LLP)
- an Accredited Investor (in terms of section 4A of the Singapore Securities and Futures Act) and who has completed a Singapore Accredited Investor Certificate;
- an Institutional Investor (in terms of section 4A of the Singapore Securities and Futures Act) and who has completed a Singapore Institutional Investor Certificate;
Hong Kong(only for Du Val Mortgage Fund 16 LLP)
- a Professional Investor (in terms of Securities and Futures Ordinance, Cap. 571 of the Laws of Hong Kong) and who has completed a Hong Kong Professional Investor Certificate;
is qualified and eligible to hold limited partner interests in the Fund.
Yes. Our offerings are available to qualified investors only.
Du Val Opportunity Fund LLP – Yes, only when the General Partner announces a rights issue (i.e.future capital raise).
Du Val Mortgage Fund LLP – Yes, as long as the Fund size has not yet reached NZ$100M.
Yes, our General Partner may require further information from you to verify your identification and address and a description of the source of your investment funds.
There is no fixed term for each Fund. Each Fund begins on its registration and continues in existence until it is deregistered.
Each investor is expected to stay in the relevant Fund until their units are transferred or assigned, as permitted by their respective Limited Partnership Agreement, for instance this could be a sale of units or redemption of units by the GP.
Each of the Funds may, at the discretion of the General Partner, be wound up in accordance with the relevant Fund’s Limited Partnership Agreement.
Du Val Opportunity Fund LLP – Variable ROI of at least 15% annualised.
Du Val Mortgage Fund LLP – Fixed ROI of 8.5% per annum (calculated monthly, but not compounding)
Du Val Opportunity Fund LLP –Investors can expect a distribution following the completion of individual Projects.
Du Val Mortgage Fund LLP and Du Val Mortgage Fund 16 LLP –Investors can expect a fixed distribution,on or about the 20th working day following31 March of each year and 6 months thereafter or as otherwise declared by the GP, following the GP’s preparation of unaudited financial statements.
As with any investment in equity securities such as our offerings under each Fund comes with risks.
We do encourage you to consider personally the suitability of investment in light of your own individual risk profiles for investment and ask questions. Feel free to schedule a chat with us to discuss more.
My wife and I have now had the pleasure of seeing two private equity investment projects through to completion with the Du Val Group. Annualised returns have been close to 45% across both investments. It goes without saying that we are more than happy with not only the returns but also with the opportunity to be an investment partner with the amazing team of people that make up the Du Val Group. We continue to be impressed with the ability and professionalism of this team and as a consequence we have now invested in our third project.